Tuesday, 24 May 2011

update

sorry i haven't been blogging much lately, I have been soo busy. I keep on doing overtime at work because the are so busy and I just can't say no. And I need the money. I have already done 6 hours overtime this week. I have also started going back to the gym, which I am already feeling the benefits of this. Although my muscles are a bit sore at the moment. I've discovered that going to the gym and then having a shower is good, because I am so warm after the gym that I don't spend ages in the shower, and I don't get cold drying off. So hopefully that will help with the eczema. (do you know how hard it is for me to spell eczema? I have to google it every time). Anyways hopefully my life will settle down a bit soon, so I can get back to blogging, its good to connect with you guys, and I love hearing from you:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely, saw your SADS post and just wanted to day 'hugs' At least this season you know what it is and can make sense of itYou seem like you ate keeping positive which is the main thing :)) On the eczema not sure if you've tried flaxseed oil I get random weird flare ups at times and someone rec'd that to me and I have to say it's kept things pretty steady so far. May be worth a go if u haven't tried x x

    ReplyDelete