Saturday, 7 May 2011

travelling


I am seriously considering travelling to the US in August this year-for my birthday. Any recommendations of where to go? I'm thinking 2 or 3 weeks, Would love to go to New York, the grand canyon, California etc. especially while the Australian $ is so good. I've never been out of Australia before and I've decided my 26th birthday is a good enough reason to go overseas. Plus I want to go shopping:) You (US) guys have some fantastic stores that I would love to check out and everything is so much cheaper over there. Top of my list is Sephora, Forever 21 and Victoria's Secret. Anyone want to volunteer to be my tour guide?

3 comments:

  1. I'm from Arizona, so if you decide to go to the Grand Canyon I'd be happy to give you some suggestions =)

    My emails embellishmentsbeauty@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to do a similar thing myself! I have never really been out of the UK. I would so love to go shopping in the US. So jealous that the UK no longer has Sephora's =-[. Great post hunni xxxx

    http://nikscorneroffashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG im totally going to the USA in July !! Let me know how your plans are going xxx love suzie

    ReplyDelete