Wednesday, 25 May 2011

tag


I saw this tag on Nicola's blog, and thought it looked fun:

Age: 25
Bed Size: Queen, although most of my bed is taken up with my junk, I’m so messy!
Chore you Hate: Vaccuming, hate dragging around the heavy thing. I want to get a robot vaccuum cleaner
Dogs: Lily!! she lives with my parents, but she is soo cute. I love her. she always is so excited to see me when I come home:)
Essential start of your day: Shower and breakfast
Favourite Colour: Purple. I have so much purple stuff, its crazy
Gold or Silver: Silver.
Height: 5”4. It kind of sucks because I am the shortest in my family.
Instruments I play: None
Job Title:Theatre Nurse
Kids: Yes, a couple, I reckon my dad would make a great grandad
Live: Arctic Melbourne
Mum's name: Mummy
Nickname: Katie, Kate, Smiley, Muffin, How...
Pet Peeve: people who talk incessantly, sniffing, invasion of personal space... I’m sure there are more, but I just can’t think of them
Quote from a movie: Story of my life. I always get the fuzzy end of the lollipop. (some like it hot) 
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: Sister and brother. I never get to see my sister though which is a bummer, but my brother doesn’t live far so I get to see him once a week.
Time you wake up: Far too early, usually about 5.30am
Underwear: definitley.
Vegetables you dislike: Pumpkin, I absolutely hate it, mum used to make me eat it, but since I moved away, I never eat it.
What makes you run late: Getting distracted or sleeping in.
X-rays you've had done: only a couple, but I am quite often in theatre when we xray someone. Those lead gowns are so heavy!!
Yummy food you make: Chocolate cake. I have the most amazing, yummiest recipe, soooo good!
Zoo animal: Lions

Question...does anyone have a robot vacuum cleaner? I want one so badly, but I'm not sure if they are any good. I saw a robot lawnmower a while back, that was soo cool!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading this!

    I know someone who has a robot hoover...he is a complete gadgets buff. He had to program it to each room etc, it's really cool, but doesn't hoover up very well.

    I'd like a robot cleaner...would be nice haha!
    xx

    ReplyDelete