Friday, 13 May 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Aww I just got awarded the stylish blogger award!! So sweet! I love these awards as it is encouraging to know that people enjoy reading my blog and I love reading about who else was awarded the blog, I have found many new blogs that I enjoy reading which I probably wouldn’t have found if it wasn’t for the awards. 
I love reading your blogs, I could spend hours everyday reading your blogs, they are so interesting and fun to read. I am glad that you guys were awarded the stylish blogger award also, because you are very deserving of it, and I hope it made you feel very encouraged and happy because of it.
Stylish Blogger award rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award recently discovered bloggers

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
 In keeping with the guidelines...
  1. I’m am a very messy person, my room is a mess (not to be confused with dirty) but the funny thing is the rest of the house is spotless and I spend a lot of time ensuring that it is kept that way.
  2. I love sliding down bannisters. I used to always slide down the bannister at spotlight when I was a kid and whenever I go back there with my mum I usually revert to childhood and giggle while sliding down the bannister. I’m always paranoid that I’m going to shoot off the end and fall on my bum.
  3. I have only ever had one operation, and that was before I became a nurse. I can't remember a thing;)
  4. I have several empty photo frames around my room which are just waiting for the perfect photo.
  5. I am always dropping my phone, leaving it at home, or letting it get flat and not realising until it has run out. And I always take ages to reply to a text and hardly ever get to my phone before it goes to message bank
  6. I used to be an ace speller when I was a kid and even won a spelling bee in highschool.
  7. I have 5 ear piercings but I hardly ever wear earrings. And my brother is a jeweler but I don’t often wear jewelry (due to my occupation)
These are my favourite blogs of note.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness thank you so very much! Love your blog!! can relate to your messy ways, my hubby went away for a few days and you could actually see my trail of destruction! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you :) Love reading your blog too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just in case you didn't get my comment yesterday, thank you very much, I love your blog too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you :) I'm the same with photo frames!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done and thank you! I am terrible with my phone too. I never answer it!

    Christina @ Hair Romance xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you soooooo much! coming back at you my dear!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you lovely! I am now a follower and reader of your blog, Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! So sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete