Saturday, 7 May 2011

mothers day

Happy Mothers Day! My mum had an amazing present for mothers day, she gained a daughter in law:) I didn't have much of a chance of beating that as a present, but I decided that I would do my best and I got her a blanket similar to the one I have at home. It is cream and really soft and has rosette pattern on it. I used to spend hours snuggled up in my blanket stroking it, and mum loves it too so I knew it would be a great present.

I also got mum some of Bloom's rosehip oil. I got mum some of this a while ago and she loves it, she practically bathes in this stuff. Which explains why she ran through it so fast. She actually asked me to get her some, so I just decided to get it for as a present.


1 comment:

  1. I just want you to know that I gave you an award! :) you can check it here

    http://allaboutfashionmakeupandrandomstuff.blogspot.com/2011/05/stylis-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete