Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Liebester Blog awards


So I was given this award by one of my favourite bloggers me my best and i. She is an awesome chick, I found her off  primped.com.au. Her blog is fantastic, very entertaining and informative, its the blog that I always check first when I jump on the net. I always find myself commenting on pretty much every post that she does.



The Liebster Award is designed to bring well deserved additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 300 followers.  If you receive the award you link back to the blogger that nominated you and nominate 3 more blogs.


I'm not sure if I am allowed to nominate me my best and I, because she was the one who gave me the award, but I think that she deserves the award again because she is amazing! I love her 'my BFF list' and 'my best wishes list'. she totally original and like me, she loves lush.
I love  fashion affair. I love her blog, it is so cute and fun, her latest blog is about nailpolishes to wear for spring. her blogs are so informative and I am always getting ideas from her blog, she has some amazing tips, such as how to keep your hands soft, and how to get your legs looking good for spring. I  probably check her blog every day.
Last but not least is Ashley. I have just recently started following Ashley and she has become a firm favourite of mine. I love how she is very interactive and is always commenting on my posts. Makes me feel special:) She has lovely posts about hauls and a fantastic post called  'friday night face, kardashian style'  which I will probably try and give it a go, although I'm sure it won't look as good as Ashley's effort:)


2 comments:

  1. Shucks & Blushes!! Thanks K. Checking ou the other 2 now. How cool is Primped?? LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Katelin thank you so much!! I just noticed this!! You are too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete