Wednesday, 18 May 2011

in the market



I've decided that I want to get a curling wand because I am crap at curling my hair with my GHD. Any suggestions? It has to be available in Australia. Will definitely do a before and after and a review on the one I get if you guys want it. I was actually going to curl my hair for my brothers wedding but I didn't have the time or confidence to pull it off.
I also want to get a new facial moisturiser. I recently brought  the palmers night renewal cream, which I have to say I do not like. I read heaps of good reviews, so I'm sure that other people like it, but I just found that it felt more like a gel moisturiser rather than a creamy moisturiser. It made my skin feel sort of tight and sticky. And it smells funny. So I definitely need a new moisturiser, let me know which is your favourite.
My mascara collection is coming up for expiration, and I am still on the hunt for the ultimate mascara. I absolutely love my Rimmels Lash Accelerator, and I will definitely be repurchasing, but that is my daily mascara, I need a special occasion mascara. I love mascara that doesn't clump and lengthens my lashes.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, and I promise I will do reviews on all of them.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if its available in australia, you would have to check but the Babyliss Curling Wand is brilliant and super cheap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the style a curling wand gives hair. Instead of purchasing one though I have just been using my regular curling iron (1in) without clamping. I wrap it around the hair just as you would a curling wand and I feel it gives the same effect and saves me a little money :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Babyliss wand is good value but the ultimate is The Wand from Cloud Nine. Both are conical curling wands and are so easy to use and you can do waves or tight curls with them.

    ReplyDelete