Monday, 18 April 2011

part 2. 100 things that make me happy


these posts are actually quite therapeutic for me as I'm having a horrible time at work at the moment and it really sucks and is quite upsetting, and making me feel depressed.  I simply remember my favorite things. And then I don't feel so bad.

11. hot chocolate 

12. baths  (I had to have 2 pictures, the dogs are adorable)




 13. hot guys

14. old family photos

15. LILY

16. makeup

17. relaxing

18. presents

19. LUSH

20. flowers




photos were sourced from http://weheartit.com/ if they are not my own photos. the family photo is my siblings and I, I'm the baby.
xk













3 comments:

  1. First of all I could not agree more with your items that make you happy :)! But, omg..that hot chocolate looks a-mazing!!! MMMmmmm!


    Lauren <3
    http://antiquedgold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have almost the same list of things that makes you happy as me
    :)
    my is plus : #Family time (my partner & child)
    #friends time
    #my new born kitties
    #caffe
    greetings from Cyprus, Katerina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hot chocolates. i made one the other night, looked 20 times better than that one. i warm up the hot chocolate in the microwave with marshmallows on top so they melt:) yummo. i think i'm going to make myself one now:)

    ReplyDelete