Friday, 15 April 2011

nailed it


I just love the cheesy lines i come up with. so dorky. 
anyways back on topic...
I am extremely bad at applying nailpolish. The clear stuff is great, because if I go outside my nails it can’t be seen. I was never good at colouring in between the lines. I am always envious of people who can paint their nails A) inside the lines and B) do amazing nail art. Some of the blogs that I am super jealous of are nailed and youvegotnail
Anyways I was reading reviews on primped about Sally Hansens new Salon effects. The designs they have are amazing!! I love the gorgeous patterns such as booty camp, bling it on, wild child and laced up. I think I might save these for the holidays as they are quite expensive and they are supposed to last for ten days, which of course wouldn’t happen if I was at work. has anyone else used these? what do you think of them? worth the money?




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the kind words Katelin! Don't worry, as long as you keep practicing you will be able to paint your nails like a pro in no time :)

    ReplyDelete