Wednesday, 27 April 2011

hands and face prep.


So I’m laying on my couch watching friends re-runs, I just watched the one with Julia Roberts, she gets revenge on Chandler by making him wear her underwear and then nicking off with his clothes..teehehehe. I’ve got a lovely green clay mask on my face to clear out impurities, and then I’m going to use a biore pore strip to draw out blackheads. 
Does anyone have any good products/tips for preventing/eliminating blackheads? They are the bane of my existence. I’m sure they are not as bad as I think they are. I discovered a dry patch on the side of my face the other day, and yesterday I was looking at photos, I discovered that this dry patch has been around for a while. So I’ve been putting some of LUSH’s lemony flutter cuticle butter on it as it is recommended for dry patches. Its a pretty stubborn dry patch (it has to have been to survive for several months) so we will see if the cuticle butter fixes it. 

I also just did my nails, they had become a bit mangled lately, so I cut them short and buffed them and will rub in some cuticle butter later to soften up the cuticles. I’m thinking about having a bath later so I will be sure to soak my hands at the same time. After work on friday I will put on OPI’s ‘do you lilac it?” which matches my lavender dress perfectly. I’m really excited about my dress, its so pretty. I’m a bit worried because I haven’t found any shoes or a clutch to match yet (I’m thinking matching and cream), and I only have tomorrow to search for them. I told someone at work that, they were so shocked that I didn’t have any shoes yet, I only got the dress last sunday!!  The perfect shoes are much easier to find than the perfect dress. I think I’m going to go to bed soon, I have a huge day of frantic shopping ahead of me tomorrow.
OPI do you lilac it?
images from google images


3 comments:

  1. What a pretty color!!! I love purple nail polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sophie's Law, I love that nailpolish, I have been lusting after it for ages and I finally had the perfect excuse to spend $20 on it. It matches my dress.
    After I use pore strips I always have a look at the strip to see how much gunk is on it, the one I pulled off was disgusting!! But I have a lot less blackheads...better in than out:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lilac it!! Very pretty. Looking forwad to wedding pics. Loves a good wedding me!! Oh yeah I love inspecting those pore strips after deplugging. Sick pleasure!

    ReplyDelete