Friday, 1 April 2011

good news!!


I just found out today that we got the rental house that we applied for!!! yipee! so excited/happy. no more house hunting! We move in next week which is crazy, I have so much to do before then. I'm really excited to have my own space and stuff, and start decorating and setting up my room the way I want it:) I want to go shopping for it so badly, but I will have to wait until after I move in so I don't have to move heaps of extra stuff. Definitely will have a theme of light and airy, very pretty and girly. pink, pearls and roses is my favourite theme. I love pretty candles which I have an abundance of and I love having my favourite candles burning making my room smell beautiful. I can't wait! I will put up photos when I've finished decorating my room:)
these pictures are some inspiration for me.
allways have to have pretty flowers

my favourite candles. smells beautiful!!

this room is so pretty!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'll be happy when I can go from renting an apartment to a house :)

    katharinedianne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I love to watch HGTV for design inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete