I got this off Anna's blog, and I liked the idea.
- I lived in the same house for the first 19 years of my life and then just before I finished year 12 we moved for the first time, then 3 months later I moved across the state for uni. In the past 6 years I’ve moved probably 8 times. I’m a bit of a nomad.
- I don't like 'grown-up drinks. I don't drink tea, coffee or wine.
- I was homeschooled until year 9, and we didn’t have a TV growing up, or barbie dolls so I was adept at entertaining myself. I was an avid reader, I could knit (still can), used to garden and sew.
- I can’t apply liquid eyeliner. It just looks wrong.
- I love reverting back to my childhood sliding down the bannister at spotlight, reading favourite childhood books, and acting childishly.