Friday, 1 April 2011

5 random facts tag



I got this off  Anna's blog, and I liked the idea.
  1. I lived in the same house for the first 19 years of my life and then just before I finished year 12 we moved for the first time, then 3 months later I moved across the state for uni. In the past 6 years I’ve moved probably 8 times. I’m a bit of a nomad.
  2. I don't like 'grown-up drinks.  I don't drink tea, coffee or wine.
  3. I was homeschooled until year 9, and we didn’t have a TV growing up, or barbie dolls so I was adept at entertaining myself. I was an avid reader, I could knit (still can), used to garden and sew. 
  4. I can’t apply liquid eyeliner. It just looks wrong.
  5. I love reverting back to my childhood sliding down the bannister at spotlight, reading favourite childhood books, and acting childishly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment