Tuesday, 26 April 2011

100 things that make me happy part 3


these are things that have been making me happy this week


21) sunshine. Because it's autumn in Australia, I am appreciating every ray.


22) walking with leaves crunching underfoot. The streets are beautiful at the moment because they are covered in leaves. I love the sound of leaves crunching when you step on them


23) easter eggs


24) hot cross buns. joke: how do you make hot cross buns? pour boiling water down the rabbit hole:)


25) weddings. its my brothers wedding this saturday, I'm getting so excited!


26) shoes. 


27) re-runs of friends. My housemate has the box set of friends


28) nailpolish


29) scarves. its so nice to snuggle up into a scarf when its cold


30) bonfires


images from google images or weheartit.com

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. I like that you are doing the 100 things that make you happy. Some of the items on your list make me happy too. Thanks for sharing. I saw that you were following me. Thanks, I am following you back.

    ReplyDelete