Saturday, 19 March 2011

TAG: this or that



1. blush or bronzer? Blush, I’m quite pale naturally and i prefer a creamy rose shimmer to a bronzer. I’ve never actually tried and bronzer.
2. lip gloss or lipstick? Lip gloss-always, looks more natural, its more fun, you don’t have to worry about it getting on your teeth, its not so drying and sometimes it tastes and smells yummy
3. eye liner or mascara? Mascara. I don’t mind a good smudged eyeliner, but sometimes it can just look slutty if it isn’t applied correctly. I got a liquid eyeliner the other day, and i had no luck applying it, it just looked horrible. Mascara gives a nice wide-eyed look. 
4. foundation or concealer? if i had to choose i would say foundation, but I do prefer using both cos I do have a couple of areas that need the extra coverage.
5. neutral or colour eye shadow? I like coloured eye shadows to bring out the colours in my eyes, my eyes are hazel, so green works nicely to gove it a bit of zing. but I prefer neutral colours in general.
6. pressed or loose eye shadows? Pressed eye shadows, less messy, easier storage, easier to use.
7. brushes or sponges? Used to be sponges when I was in high school, I was taught to apply my foundation that way but brushes are so much better!
I tag everyone 

1 comment:

  1. I use to use sponges to but I love using brushes now so much easier! Thanks for your idea about pearls and roses lovve it! I like more elegant themes its wonderful:)
    Fashionaffair08.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete