Saturday, 19 March 2011

Rimmels Lash Accelerator

I've started using Rimmels Lash Accelerator mascara everyday in an attempt to get longer more apparent lashes. I'm a bit of an cretin, I didn't think to take a photo before I started using this mascara. But I've actually taken photo's today with the mascara and before application, and I think that my lashes look longer than what they did a couple of weeks ago. lets call this week 3 photos.
this is before mascara

and after application

I will regularly post photos of my ever improving lashes here, and let you know what I think of the product

1 comment:

  1. I will so have to give this a try because I have such baby eyelashes:( I hope you continue to post about this mascara I love to know how well it works or not!
    Fashionaffair08.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete