Thursday, 3 March 2011

random questions

1.) Mood: sleepy
2.) Do you take vitamins every day? i'm not very good at consistency and i ran out of multivitamins. but i need to get some cos i'm feeling a cold coming on.
3.) Do you prefer sweet (chocolate/sugar) or salty (chips, etc.) type snacks?if i'm hungry then i'll want something savoury but i do prefer lollies and biscuits. i mix of both is preferable i think
4.) Current nail polish: i just buffed my fingernails, usually i wear revitanail strenghthener because i'm not allowed to wear coloured nailpolish at work.  at the moment i only have it on one especially weak fingernail because the rest are getting quite strong.  but i have a cute coral pink on my toenails


5.) What colour are the walls of your bedroom? a dirty sort of creamy yellow. not my room so i can't paint it.
6.) Do you like to cook at home or are you more of a take-out person? i like a home cooked meal, especially if its a roast. 
7.) Current outfit? pjs its 9am and its my day off. 
8.) What is your favorite television program?  gossip girl, midsomer murders, anything agatha christie (miss marple etc)
9.) Can you do a cartwheel? yes, although i haven't done one in a year or so, so i'm sure i would hurt myself if i attempt it.
10.) Weekly goals: relax, stick to my budget, rsvp for a wedding,  try not to get sick, clean up my bedroom and make my bed every day and wear my rimmels mascara with the eyelash growth serum in it everyday so hopefully my eyelashes grow a bit, use eye cream everyday so i don't get wrinkly eyes at mums age and get mum to wax my arms

No comments:

Post a Comment